The 2016 edition is now open for registration
- 25 November 2015 : Top 100 entry opens
- 10 February 2016 : Top 100 entry deadline
- 24 February 2016: Delivery deadline for samples at Alter Ego, St Jean de Vedas
- 31 March 2016: Judging in London
- 04 April: Top 100 announced to the winners
- 12 April: Shipping of the winning wines for the London Wine Fair
- 02-05 May 2016: Tasting of theTop 100 at the London Wine Fair on a 50 sqm stand .
How to enter
- All AOP and IGP wine made in Languedoc Roussillon can enter. To see the full list of AOP and IGP please click here
- Wines without a designated origin (Vin de France or Vin de Table) are not allowed.
Please note that only wine producers are eligible to register. If you are a wine importer or distributor, please contact your wine suppliers and encourage them to enter.
To register: http://suddefrance.co.uk/top100/